Glanded pump in monobloc design with screwed connection or Victaulic connection
For pumping of cooling water, cold water, water-glycol mixtures and other fluids without abrasive substances.
|BAC||Monobloc pump for cooling and air-conditioning applications|
|40||Pipe connection (pressure port)|
|1.5||Rated motor power P2 in kW|
|2||Number of poles|
Special features/product advantages
- Minimum Efficiency Index (MEI) ≥ 0.4
- Permissible temperature range -15 °C to +60 °C
- Mains connection 3~400 V, 50 Hz (others on request)
- Protection class IP 54
- Screwed connection: G2/G 1½ (type S) or Victaulic connection 60.3/48.3 mm (type BAC 40…-R) or 76.1/76.1 mm (type BAC 70…-R)
- Max. operating pressure 6.5 bar
- Pump housing: PA 6.6 50% GF
- Impeller: PA/PPO, fibreglass-reinforced
- Shaft: X30Cr13
- Mechanical seal: BQEGG
Scope of delivery
General notes - ErP (ecological design-) directive
- The benchmark for most efficient water pumps is MEI ≥ 0.70
- The efficiency of a pump with a trimmed impeller is usually lower than that of a pump with the full impeller diameter. The trimming of the impeller will adapt the pump to a fixed duty point, leading to reduced energy consumption. The minimum efficiency index (MEI) is based on the full impeller diameter.
- The operation of this water pump with variable duty points may be more efficient and economic when controlled, for example, by the use of a variable speed drive that matches the pump duty to the system.
- Information on benchmark efficiency is available atwww.europump.org/efficiencycharts
- Pumps with power consumption > 150 kW or a volume flow QBEP < 6 m3/h are not subject to the Ecodesign Directive for water pumps. Therefore, no MEI value is shown.