Fully submersible sewage lifting unit, ready for connection (flooding height: 2 mWS, overflow time: 7 days) with a gas and watertight collection tank equipped with buoyancy safeguards. Centrifugal pump with vortex impeller.
Single-pump system with single-phase or three-phase AC motor for automatic operation. Switchgear with shock-proof or CEE plug, potential-free contact, integrated and mains-independent alarm and adjustable follow-up time.
RV version with non-return valve included in the scope of delivery.
Double-pump system for automatic operation (with automatic duty cycling, standby and peak-load operation). Due to the integrated double non-return valve, only one pressure pipe connection is required. Switchgear with shock-proof or CEE plug, potential-free contact, maintenance interval display, early fault detection and integrated and mains-independent alarm and adjustable follow-up time.
Attention: The switchgear is not submersible and must therefore be arranged in such a way that it is overflow-proof.
Connection-ready sewage lifting unit, including:
- Switchgear with mains-independent alarm and plug:
- 1x inlet seal DN 100
- 1x hole saw for inlet DN 100
- 1x lip seal for connection of diaphragm hand pump or inlet connection Ø 50 mm
- 1x collar for ventilation connection DN 70
- 1x flange connector DN 80/100 with flat gasket, flexible hose section and fixing material for discharge pipe connection DN 100
- 1x DN 80 non-return valve (only for M1/8RV and M2/8)
- Sound absorption strips for sound insulation installation
- 9 V rechargeable battery
- Fixation material
- Installation and operating instructions