Compact sewage lifting unit with integrated pump
Complete sewage lifting unit ready for connection in accordance with DIN EN 12050-1.
For the pumping of raw sewage that cannot be piped to the sewer system through the use of natural inclines. Wilo-DrainLift S meets the requirements of DIN EN 12050-1 and DIN EN 12056. Minimum dimensions, combined with space-optimised installation area enable a wide range of different application options for:
- Retrofitting installation of showers, toilets, saunas, etc.
- Installation of toilets in basement flats
- Expansion/renovation of flats and buildings
- Innovative combination of different installation options for sewage lifting units in a single system, e.g.:
- Direct toilet connection
- Drainage of individual rooms
- Front wall installation/recessed wall installation
Can be used in the following installation types:
As conventional sewage lifting unit for connection of a wall-mounted or stand-alone toilet or for complete room drainage. Due to compact design, system requires only minimum space.
In conjunction with front wall installation/recessed wall installation, used as sewage lifting unit, integrated into commercially available front wall installation systems, in recessed wall installation as well as in pedestal profiles.
It must be possible to both install and remove the system after laying tiles. Observe installation instructions and accessories.