To implement the largest project for water treatment, it is essential to involve experts with specialization as well as good experience in water treatment systems to comply with the parameters in all aspects. We design, supply, and commission Effluent Treatment Plants (ETP) on a turnkey basis.
We keep the focus on the nature of wastewater and combine advanced physicochemical treatment processes with a tertiary polishing system for organic, inorganic junking. We can separate oil painting and grease, heavy essence, and suspended solids.
We analyze effluent samples for different effluent parameters based on their nature. Our Effluent Treatment Plants is very compact, well-designed, and energy efficient. However, we follow some crucial steps to where our experts can contribute.
- Process Design and Engineering
- Equipment Selection and Integration
- Project Management
- Regulatory Compliance
- Operational Optimization
- Training and Knowledge Transfer
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation
However, we make the different capacities of ETP plants (small, medium, and large) based on the customer requirements. Indeed, we use different technologies like Physical, Chemical, Biological, and filtration. If you pose a question to us what type of ETP Containerized Green Genesis Engineering Ltd. used? Let’s check out what type of ETP Containerized we use:
- Plug-and-play operation
- Semi-automatic Operation.
- Made-to-order product.
- Easy Dismantling and transportation.
- Required less space as compared to conventional design.
- Very Compact and Great aesthetic.
- Reduced Installation and commissioning time on site.
- Civil Work – Collection Tank and Container Foundation.
We have different work plans that we apply for our every operation and that makes us different than others. In this digital era, we are conscious about environment. For this reason, we always keep focus on our every step to implement effectively and make the ETP system environment-friendly.