Representing SEKO’s foundation range of solenoid dosing pumps, the Invikta series combines reliability, precision, and flexibility for an essential solution to applications as diverse as cooling tower water treatment, reverse osmosis, and swimming pool chemical dosing systems.
Comprising high-grade components such as ceramic ball valves, PTFE diaphragm, and PVDF-T pump head (PVDF optional), Invicta offers superior chemical compatibility with wetted parts to yield exceptional life expectancy – guaranteed for five years – and reduced maintenance requirement.
|Model||Pressure (bar)||Flow Rate(L/h)||Stroke
|Weight (Kg)||Wooden Box
|635||7||3||0.36||4/6 mm||140||100-200Vac, 50-60 Hz, 12W||2.4||285x185x180|
- Range of connections to suit specific applications
- Wall mounting option saves space
- Manual priming valve facilitates quick start-up
- Manually-adjustable flow rate for process optimization
- Operation state LED for monitoring at a glance
- Low-level alarm avoids dry running (optional)