OPL Basic features SEKO’s design know how for easy installation, straightforward operation and with a low maintenance requirement. All of this plus of course, a design that ensures user safety and equipment reliability. The OPL Basic Series offers a wide range of single and/or two product timed systems for liquid and dry product applications for machines up to 25kg.
OPL Basic accepts program run times of 0 – 10 minutes and has an easy calibration method of programming. The built in lock out time prevents repeat dispensing of product from 0 to 75 minutes with dip switch settings. When the lock out time expires, the pump or solenoid valve will restart, if signalled.
By using an internal trimmer, OPL Basic can delay the start of the pump from 0 – 5 minutes until the OplBasic receives a signal, dispensing won’t begin until after the programmed delay time. An optional LED and buzzer signals an empty product warning.
- Dip switches, trimmers and jumpers make calibration and programming quick and easy
- Front cover opens to 90° degrees for easy access to connections
- Prime switches for each product
- Easy installation – Minimum maintenance
- Simply run the tubing and connect to the power supply
- Easily mounted and removed with built in mounting brackets
- No special tools required
- Safety – Reliability
- All settings are made inside the cabinet to discourage tampering
- Optional remote manual switch also available