The OPL Basic series is built to meet the simplest needs of an on-premise laundry, yet featuring SEKO’s design know how, to make it easy to install, straightforward to use and with a low maintenance requirement. All of this plus of course, a design that ensures user safety and equipment reliability.
A wide range of single and/or two product timed systems for liquid and dry product applications for washer extractors up to 25kg.
The OPL Basic Evo range comes with programmable wash formulas.
- For liquid and dry applications up to 25kg
- Easy to install, calibrate and with a low maintenance requirement
- Dosing activated by washer signal or by manual switch
- Easy access 90 degree cover
- Optional remote switch
- Run time of 0 – 10 minutes
- Flow rate 18 l/h
- Designed where a cost-effective system, with a 2/3 product solution is required.
- Simple to install and use, featuring Transaxle Technology
- Perfect for installation in narrow spaces
- 2 or 3 pumps are independently programmable
- Can be set in “Sequence” mode to ignore the triggers of the previous washing phases
- Programming mode uses the multilingual, alphanumeric display with specifically designed software and preloaded data
- Optionally available with a flushing manifold