For high-accuracy, consistent and reliable chemical dosing in water-treatment applications, SEKO’s Tekna series of wall-mounted solenoid-driven dosing pumps represents a benchmark in versatility and performance.
Comprising a range of five diaphragm pumps, Tekna is just as commonly found delivering antibiotics into livestock drinking water as it is maintaining precise chlorine levels within a swimming pool chemical-dosing system. Meanwhile, Tekna is also available in an ATEX-compliant model for use in explosive atmospheres such as mining, power-generation and petrochemical applications. The ATEX version includes an AISI 316 stainless steel head and aluminum casing for outstanding resistance to aggressive environments.
Special versions available include
- AKE200 5 l/h @ 8 bar
- AKL101 1 – 6 l/d
- AKS604 10 l/h @ 5 bar
- ATL400 STD version
- ATL400 Air-conditioning version
- TPG300 0.5 l/h @ 5 bar
PVDF pump head, PTFE diaphragms and ceramic ball valves offer outstanding compatibility with chemicals such as chlorine, hydrogen peroxide and peracetic acid
- Stabilized multi power supply always draws specific current to activate the pump, regardless of power-supply fluctuations
- Statistics menu allows pump performance and chemical consumption to be monitored
- Constant or proportional dosing (including batch mode) via analogue and digital inputs
- PT100 probe input enables thermal compensation
- Programmable timer facilitates regular dosing
|Model||Pressure (bar)||Flow Rate(L/h)||Stroke Capacity (cc/stroke)||Connections IN/OUT (mm)||Frequency max (stroke/min)||Consumption (W)||Weight (Kg)||Wooden Box Size(LxWxH) mm|
|500||20||0.4||0.06||4/6 Suc. 4/7 Dis.||120||15||3.4||285x185x240|
|600||20||2.5||0.35||4/6 Suc. 4/7 Dis.||120||20||3.9|
|603||12||4||0.42||4/6 Suc. 4/6 Dis.||160||20||3.4|
|800||16||7||0.38||4/6 Suc. 4/6 Dis.||300||40||4.4|
|803||5||20||1.11||8/12 Suc. 8/12 Dis.||300||40||4.4|
The Tekna Series is a line of high-quality industrial products developed by the Tekna Corporation. This series is designed to provide users with superior performance and reliability, making it a popular choice for professionals across a range of industries.
The Tekna Series is designed to meet the needs of a wide range of industries, including:
- Electronics: Tekna Plasma Systems are commonly used for plasma cleaning and surface activation in electronics manufacturing. Tekna Induction Systems are also used for soldering, brazing, and other joining processes.
- Additive Manufacturing: Tekna Powder Systems are widely used in the production of high-quality metal powders for additive manufacturing processes such as 3D printing. The ability to produce custom powders with unique properties makes them a popular choice for this industry.
- Materials Science: Tekna Plasma Systems are often used in materials science research, as they offer precise control over plasma parameters and can be customized to meet specific research needs. Tekna Induction Systems are also used for materials testing and analysis.
Tekna Plasma Systems offer several advantages over other plasma systems on the market, including:
- Exceptional precision and control: Tekna Plasma Systems offer precise control over plasma parameters, allowing users to achieve highly customized and optimized plasma processes.
- Customizable parameters: Tekna Plasma Systems can be customized to meet the specific needs of each user, with parameters such as plasma gas, pressure, power, and frequency all able to be adjusted.
- Superior reliability: Tekna Plasma Systems are designed for high performance and reliability, with durable components and advanced monitoring systems that minimize downtime and maintenance requirements.